Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
California businesses of all sizes face a number of risks in their daily operations. Business insurance can help owners protect their organization from unexpected events resulting in financial loss. To learn how business insurance can help you plan for the future and find out which policies may work best for your company, give Clarion Pacific Insurance Services a call today.
Business Insurance: What Is It?
Business insurance refers to a collection of policies your business may need rather than one single policy. The policies address common occurrences that could result in financial losses for your company.
What Is the Purpose of Insurance for Businesses?
Business insurance helps provide financial protection against the risks and perils your company faces. After a covered event, business insurance can help pay legal costs, help pay for your company’s legal liability or help repair or replace your company’s property.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
Every business has unique concerns and needs. Here are the most common business insurance policies we recommend to our clients:
- General liability insurance—This policy may provide coverage if your company is legally responsible for advertising injuries, another person’s bodily injury or third-party property damage.
- Business income insurance—If you must temporarily close your business after a covered event, business income insurance may help replace lost revenue and pay for taxes and wages until you can reopen.
- Commercial property insurance—This coverage may help replace or repair property owned by your company, including equipment, buildings or inventory damaged by events such as burglaries, fires, or other named perils.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This coverage may help a business pay for lost wages or medical expenses if an employee becomes ill or is injured while on the job.
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance—This policy may provide coverage if one of your clients or customers claims harm due to negligence or inadequate work.
Depending on your circumstances, other policies, such as cyber liability insurance or commercial auto insurance, could help complete your coverage. The team at Clarion Pacific Insurance Services can help you decide which policies best meet your needs.
How Much Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance coverage costs vary widely depending on numerous factors. Insurers may consider the following factors when determining your business insurance premiums:
- Your company’s claims history
- The value of the insured property
- Your location
- Your industry
- The coverage limits and deductibles of your insurance policies
Your agent can help you get multiple personalized quotes from reputable insurers.
Get Business Insurance Today
We understand that getting the appropriate business insurance can be confusing. Work with our team of professional agents at Clarion Pacific Insurance Services to get the help you need finding the best policies for your company.